Our decades of event staging experience supporting shows large and small, simple and complicated helps our Event Staging division thrive. This wealth of knowledge and event technology experience provides a solid foundation for projects that are properly planned, equipped and crewed.
High-Quality Event Staging Solutions:
- Projection – 3D Projection Mapping, Projection Tracking, Edge Blending
- LED Video Walls & Panels – High-resolution, Indoor & Outdoor
- Flat-screen Monitors & LED Video Screens
- Camera Systems – HD/3G (4K on the way!)
- Media Servers – Pandora Media Servers, Catalyst, d3 Technologies, Watchout, Ventuz Technology
- PA systems designed for corporate event requirements
- Systems feature d&b and Meyersound components
- All digital sound and comm systems
- Band riders accepted and met
- Conventional event staging lighting from ETC, Arri
- Moving lighting from Vari*lite, Martin, Clay Paky, GLP
- LED Lighting from Prism, Martin, Chauvet
- Lighting control from MA Lighting, High-end & ETC
- Truss, rigging & motors
At WorldStage, we firmly believe that when it comes to audio visual and venue support for live events, a one-size-fits-all approach does not work. For us, it’s all about customization: taking the time to tend to the intricate project details that are involved—no matter how big or small. As event staging technology specialists, we understand that there’s a lot on the line for our clients, which is why we leave no room for error.
Our out-of-the-box thinking brings unique event staging to production companies, producers, and others who are responsible for organizing trade show booths, product launches, gala events, CEO keynote speeches, live entertainment and more.
Whether it’s fifteen corporate executives in a boardroom or 10,000 people in an arena, every event is equally important to us; we are dedicated to collaborating with every client to ensure a flawless event. WorldStage’s mission in forging strong and enduring partnerships throughout the entire event process is essential to us, which is why we continually strive to be an active part of the conversation.
WorldStage’s broad event technology services extend to providing visual display technology, rigging services, stage lighting, and sound technology for a variety of events in almost any location—regardless of logistical challenges.
View an extensive portfolio of our event services projects in our gallery. For more information on how WorldStage can successfully address your technical event service needs, please contact us at 888 985-4154 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org