Senior LED Engineer – Southern California
Start Date: Position Currently Open
Reports to: Director of LED Services
Salary: Commensurate With Experience
Location: Time will be split between the field (all over the country) & All WS Shop and office locations as directed. Primary home location will be the Southern CA Area.
The Senior LED Engineer will be responsible for pre-production assistance on large shows, installation oversight of LED walls, and Programming of LED walls on-site. Should have engineering knowledge to be able to troubleshoot issues that arise.
- Experience 5+ years with video engineering and/or LED experience
- Responsible for installation of multiple different types of owned and re-rented LED walls
- Should be familiar with a wide range of processors including Barco, Nova, EnVision, Brompton and others
- Should have solid understanding of video signals and signal flow to assist in troubleshooting
- Should have experience color matching LED and understand the different parts of the color spectrum and how to use them to color a wall
- Strong leadership skills and able to direct crew members (union and non union) on-site
- Be able to create processing maps and layouts for shows
- Assist our sales and PM staff in properly documenting all shows
- Strong communication skills throughout the process (internal and direct to clients)
- Able to work well under pressure and anticipating obstacles while keep client needs the top priority
- Knowledge of safety standards for building of LED wall
- Work along side our LED Asset & Production manager to assist AE and PM’s as needed
- Knowledge of basic video concepts (signal flow, color, video engineering systems)
- Must be a team player and communicative with different departments
Please submit cover letter and resume at the bottom of the Careers page on our website: www.worldstage.com/careers
WorldStage, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, WorldStage Inc complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.