Salesforce System Specialist
WorldStage Inc., a multi-faceted event technology provider with a thirty-year history, is seeking a Salesforce Systems Specialist position to work on location in Tustin, CA.
Start Date: Position Currently Open
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Salary: Commensurate With Experience
Location: WorldStage Headquarters – Tustin, CA
The Salesforce System Specialist will be responsible for on-going management of the Salesforce.com database and reporting, hyper-focused on the accuracy and completeness of the database. This role will also collaborate with management and users to implement changes or new functionality to continually improve the system by collecting requirements from the business, analyze the requests, provide possible solutions and execute the implementation.
- Develop, test, and deploy solutions and workflows within Salesforce based on industry and Salesforce best practices.
- Administration of the Salesforce system including User and Authorization management, document and file administration, workflow management, data integrity and data management best-practices, and mass Email template distributions.
- Act as the Salesforce subject matter expert and trusted advisor for all internal users
- Manage, maintain, and ensure accuracy and completeness of a CRM data repository of customer sales transactions and customer data.
- Drive Lead/Prospect functionality in Salesforce, including development, in conjunction with Marketing
- Lead the refinement and improvement of the current data repository working directly with management and Sales team members.
- Help to create and manage a segmentation strategy designed to assist business development and marketing activities.
- Consult with internal stake-holders company-wide on new requirements and optimization of existing capabilities.
- Facilitate strong Marketing and Sales alignment with transparent processes and dashboards.
- Ensure the Salesforce system updates are complete and correct. Develop Quarterly database maintenance reports.
- Create and maintain training documentation, and perform regular user training.
- Conduct both template-based analysis and reporting as well as ad-hoc analysis of the customer reported information to identify inconsistencies and inaccuracies.
- Identify, own, and implement improvements over our current as-is practices to increase performance of the organization, enabling our sales teams to better engage with customers in the field.
- Develop and implement automation for existing repetitive tasks.
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations (R2, Slack, Lasso, Box, etc).
- Develop and bolster mobile applications and user adoption.
- Develop a plan for migrating from Salesforce (Classic) Professional to Lightning.
- Develop recurring reports, updating on a weekly and monthly basis, and distributing the information to key internal and external decision makers.
- Identify, develop, and recommend new reports to address new needs and emerging trends in the sales transaction information.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis of the data to support Salesforce pursuits (mailers, direct marketing, customer-based surveys, etc.).
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator or above
- Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud certification preferred
- 5 – 10 years of experience in Salesforce system analysis (Salesforce.com) with the ability to analyze processes and data flows to improve efficiency and accuracy of the system.
- Previous experience working with back-office data integration across disparate platforms
- Strong data management and analyst abilities
- Understanding of Microsoft SQL server database technologies
- Understanding of Oracle database technologies
- Understanding of intermediary data integration platforms (MS Access, Jitterbit, etc)
- Versed in both PC and MAC OS operating environments
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, Office365
- Strong project coordination skills; ability to coordinate multiple projects and priorities with varying degrees of complexity; resourceful problem solver.
- Must be detail oriented, striving for accuracy in all processes.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and computer skills; ability to interface with a variety of people of diverse expertise.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing processes.
- Solid work ethic and “can do” attitude is a must.
WorldStage, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, WorldStage Inc complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.