LED Shop Technology Technician
Start Date: Positions Currently Open
Reports to: Shop Foreman
Salary: Commensurate With Experience
Location: New Jersey & Southern California Locations
The LED Shop Technology Technician will be responsible for maintaining software and firmware on our product fleet. They will also be responsible for rack & systems builds as well as pulling and returning orders.
Candidate should be able to ability to identify problems and report them as needed, in order to support large-scale event production. The candidate should have a minimum of 1-2 years experience in LED, video production, or IT, with a very strong emphasis on technical skills, organizational skills, logistical coordination as well as effective communications abilities.
WorldStage provides entertainment technology services across an amazingly wide variety of markets including corporate, broadcast, theater, trade shows and experiential marketing. Our diverse project gallery can be viewed at www.WorldStage.com
Duties to Include:
- Building, Wiring And Networking Led Processing Racks
- Repairing Damaged Tile Modules- Soldering New Pixels, Repairing Existing Pixels, Replacing Driver Chips, Replacing Shaders
- Updating Led Software On All Led Computers And Uploading Latest To Box
- Updating Tiles Receiving Card And Software Files On Led Computers
- Updating Led Computers- Software Updates, Bios Updates
- Repairing Tiles/Hardware- Replacing Power Supplies And Receiving Cards
- Pulling Outgoing Led Orders
- Checking Incoming Led Orders
- Putting Damaged Gear In Service
- Bench Testing Tiles
- On-Site Technician As Needed
- Other Duties As Assigned By The Shop Foreman
WorldStage, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, WorldStage Inc complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.