WorldStage works with some of the biggest names in the broadcast industry today, providing an extensive range of sound, studio lighting and audio-visual support for productions of all scopes and sizes.
From live in-studio and remote broadcasts to new studio design consultation and broadcast integration, we are experts when it comes to meeting the specific technical needs of broadcast system integration.
Broadcast System Integration Solutions:
- Custom wide-area wireless microphone and communication systems.
- Studio lighting system design, installation and maintenance using convention, LED & moving fixtures.
- Studio video display, including LED, projection and seamless flat-screen.
- Media server design and implementation.
Staging & AV Rentals – Short & Long-term:
- Complete studio lighting systems
- Lighting inventory to augment studio systems
- Complete sound systems
- Production communications
- Visual Display & video projection
- Media servers & graphics systems
WorldStage’s comprehensive in-house resources offer clients a one-stop-shop, eliminating the need to work with multiple vendors and AV system integrators. Our in-depth capabilities and vast experience working with the broadcast sector allows us to understand the enormous value that technical elements bring to a broadcast production.
WorldStage’s impressive portfolio of broadcast outlets include “The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon;” ESPN’s SportsCenter; the “Today” show; “Dr.Oz;” “The Colbert Report;” “The Rockefeller Christmas Tree Lighting;” HH-1’s “The Metal Show;” “Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve” ball drop; and many more.
Regardless how big or small the production need is, we treat every client project with the individualized attention it deserves. Whether it’s rigging wireless microphones for a 40-member marching band segment for the “Late Show with David Letterman,” or installing studio lighting equipment for “SNL” or designing and building the display technology for ESPN’s SportsCenter studios, WorldStage’s skillful experts personally tend to every technical aspect.
For more information on how WorldStage can successfully address your broadcast needs, please contact us at 888 985-4154 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org