The modern media server system is a requisite for layering, sequencing and displaying all types of media content in all types of contexts. WorldStage has been supporting this technology for decades and offers the most extensive inventory of media server hardware, as well as the largest and most experienced staff dedicated to media server applications. As important as having the right hardware, we’ve learned that deploying foolproof methods for formatting content, ingesting media and creating redundant signal paths is even more important, whether your application is a theatrical, corporate or branded event experience.
WorldStage has built an expansive array of media servers and continues to expand its equipment inventory, constantly investing in the latest and most reliable technologies. Today, these technologies include:
- d3 Technologies 4×4 Pro Server: Featuring 16 HD or 4 4K outputs from a single server, and taking media server performance up a notch.
- d3 Technologies 4×2 Pro Server: Featuring 4 HD or 1 4K outputs with the same power as the of 4X4 pro.
- Christie Pandora Box Server: A high-quality server featuring a powerful render-engine that offers real-time compositing in 3D and an array of tracking and mapping features.
- Dataton Watchout Server: The original node-based media server system that continues to pack an incredible amount of features into a cost-effective platform.
- Ventuz: A truly interactive node-based system providing advanced control of 3D objects, variables and polygons.
- Derivative Touch Designer: Completely configurable, object-based programming platform that supports creation of custom interactive applications.
- Catalyst: In use for decades and remains a powerful tool with a streamlined workflow.
- Viz140: The professional Twitter visualization and audience engagement tool for control over social content. Used for corporate events ranging from a few hundred to tens of thousands of attendees.
- WorldStage Digital Media Hub: A fully scalable record and playback system, offering an infinite number of features for onsite record, playback, manipulation, storage and distribution of all event video elements.
With more than 30 years of experience in the broadcast and live event technology industries, WorldStage is renowned for scrupulous attention to detail on every project. We offer the most advanced, sophisticated workflows to support ever-evolving technology, all of which allow us to integrate our technical offerings into a variety of environments, from Broadway and live, international broadcasts to corporate events.
Navigating the technology and exigencies of media servers can be challenging. WorldStage understands what you need and why you need it; we guide you through the process from ideation to production, and provide solutions that drive your creative experience to the path of success.