Operations Specialist – Northern California
Start Date: Position Currently Open
Location: San Carlos, California
Report To: Operations Manager
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Under the supervision of the WSSF Operations Manager, the Operations Specialist is primarily responsible for assisting with R2 budget entry, revisions, asset management, rentals and assisting with purchasing.
Please submit cover letter and resume at the bottom of the Careers page on our website: http://www.worldstage.com/careers/
- In coordination with the Operations Manager, doing budget data entry and revisions for WSSF projects.
- Translating budget items to existing inventory and identifying non-inventory items to the Purchasing Manager.
- Managing the WSSF Inventory Assets (Physical Inventory, Cycle Counts, Inventory Discrepancies) Adding new inventory and bar coding them.
- Assisting WSSF Project Managers with Sub Rental Support. Reviewing rental orders with focus on equipment not available and building purchase orders. Follow up on sub rental missing items when equipment is returned to the vendor.
- Managing the Missing/Damaged Equipment process for the WSSF by working with the warehouse. This includes contacting other vendors when trying to recover missing items.
- Assisting with R2 Database Administration including modifying, repairing and adding items.
- Report writing as required for asset management.
- Assisting with call in rentals and inter-company Rentals.
- Knowledgeable of all standard operating procedures, safety guidelines and protocol for the warehouse and as they relate to all other departments.
- Adhering to Company regulations and duties, is punctual, and accountable for one’s own actions as well as those of direct team members.
- Knowledgeable of all Company equipment, requirements, proper usage, and storage location.
- Attending all mandatory meetings, such as production and staff meetings.
- Informing supervisors as to work in progress and communicates any missed deadlines or concerns immediately.
- Analyzes assigned tasks, resources, and workflow processes to prioritize projects and determine best way of meeting deadlines and requirements.
- R2 Asset Management, Microsoft Office, specialized industry specific software, and Internet.
- Other duties as needed and directed by the Company.
WorldStage, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, WorldStage Inc complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.